Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Same Scenario - Different Perspective

A pet dog sitting in the owner's house was thinking -
Hey - The people with whom I live - 
They love me so much 
They have provided me a warm, and comfortable home. 
They feed me every day 
They always take good care of me. 
THEY MUST BE GODS

A kitten sitting in the next house was thinking -
Hey - The people with whom I live - 
They love me so much 
They have provided me a warm, and comfortable home. 
They feed me every day 
They always take good care of me. 
I MUST BE A GOD

6 comments:

  1. Aren’t we all God? 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on how we see it - as a part or image of God - Pure, immortal. untouched by distress & despair - unbiased & nonjudgmental, etc.
      Or do we see ourselves as God in an egotistic way that everyone should obey and worship us?

      Delete
  2. Very hard to understand without knowing God that we are God 🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...