Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's Day

When you need some understanding - 
When you need someone to care - 
When you need someone to guide you - 
        Father is always there.

The mothers are more expressive about their love - while the love of fathers is usually invisible. 
However, even the strongest and toughest men have compassion in their hearts - they are not heartless.
They also have love, empathy, and compassion to care for their children.
A father expects and helps his son to become better than he ever wanted to be himself.
Good fathers always do three things - 
            They provide, they nurture, and they guide.

When I was going through a rough time, my father told me that even the most profound losses can be overcome  
- that we can still survive and succeed. 
He told me not to overthink things. 
He said nothing can ever be perfect - 
so keep moving and do your best.
He gave me the greatest gift anyone could give - he believed in me. 
He encouraged and helped me to become what I am.
He left this mortal world on April 24, 1994

Here are some nice quotes about Father
  • Fatherhood is something you are doing that you are not trained or qualified to do - and then you become qualified - while doing it.
  • My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say you are ruining the grass. And my father would reply - we are not raising grass. We are raising the children.
  • By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he is wrong.
  • I used to think that my father was a superhero. Then I began to see his flaws. Later, I realized that we all have flaws - however, a father is the one that we can always trust and rely upon.
  • Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.
  • Every father should remember that his children will follow his example more than his advice.

12 comments:

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...