Saturday, December 31, 2022

End-of-the-Year Apology and Gratitude

Those who think I am too proud ... 
Those who think I've ignored them... 
Those who ever felt offended by my attitude or temperament... 
Those whom I might have hurt by words or actions... 
Those whose promises I didn't fulfill... 
Those who felt I am scornful and unfriendly... 
Those whom I didn't visit or call during this year... 
            I apologize. 

From the day we met -
If you have ever felt insulted in any way by my words or actions -
If I ever spoke to you in harsh words or mocked and ridiculed you -
If I have ever hurt you in any way -
If I have ever intentionally or inadvertently ignored you,
Or annoyed you in any way  -
Then -
By folding both hands, I sincerely apologize.
And surely hope that you will be kind enough to forgive me for every mistake and folly I have ever made.

And those - who have helped me in any way -
Who taught and helped shape my thoughts - and made me what I am today
Those who made me smile -
and made me feel worthwhile -
I thank you from the core of my heart and sincerely hope to keep receiving even more guidance, love, and blessings in the coming year and every year after. 
                                                 " Rajan Sachdeva "

6 comments:

  1. Skattar Sandhu
    Wonderful thoughts 🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skattar Sandhu
    Wonderful thoughts 🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rev. Rajan Jì. Thanks very much for all the blessings throughout the year. May Nirankar Bless you with more wisdom and success in helping us and the humanity at large. Keep on showering in 2023 and beyond. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We appreciate your artcles with sincere gratitudine. Manohar Lal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thought. Gratitude 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...