Friday, August 14, 2020

We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions

Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. 
Human beings have a great capacity for sticking to false beliefs with great passion and tenacity.

Expand your knowledge, and you will transform your mind.

We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions.
Perception is awareness shaped by belief.
Beliefs control perception.
Rewrite beliefs, and you rewrite perception.
Rewrite perception, and you rewrite genes and behavior.
I am free to change how I respond to the world.
So, as I change the way I see the world, I change my genetic expression.
We are not victims of our genes. 
We are masters of our genetics.
                              "Bruce Lipton" - Ph.D. of Cellular Biology                                        

2 comments:

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...