A man asked a priest -
Father! Can I smoke while I pray?
The priest got Angry.
No, you can not do that," he said.
Another man asked,
Father, Can I Pray while I smoke?
The priest said -
Sure ...... You can pray any time.
There is no difference in both scenarios
But the response depends on how you ask
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michhami Dukkadam मिच्छामी दुक्कड़म
I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts. Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phra...
-
बाख़ुदा -अब तो मुझे कोई तमन्ना ही नहीं फिर ये क्या बात है कि दिल कहीं लगता ही नहीं सिर्फ चेहरे की उदासी से भर आए आँसू दिल का आलम तो अ...
-
मध्यकालीन युग के भारत के महान संत कवियों में से एक थे कवि रहीम सैन - जिनकी विचारधारा आज भी उतनी ही प्रभावशाली है जितनी उनके समय में थी। कव...
-
Koi Urooj De Na Zawaal De, Mujhe Sirf Itana Kamaal De Mujhe Apni Raah Mein Daal De, Ki Zamaana Meri Misaal De Teri Rehmaton Ka Nuzoo...
Hanji that is true but sometimes we can’t express our questions in right way then how can we get the answer,it happens lots of time that I have questions but not right way or words how to express ����
ReplyDeleteInteresting thought Ji.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the words of the question imply what is the man’s priority - prayer or smoking.
Very true
ReplyDeleteThanks. What a great way to put things in anybody's mind.
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely right ��
ReplyDeleteSo true ji. Nirankars blessings we have learned to say things with love.
ReplyDeleteTure
ReplyDelete