दुनिया इकअजब सराए फ़ानी देखी
हर चीज़ यहाँ की आनी जानी देखी
जो आ के ना जाए वो बुढ़ापा देखा
जो जा के ना आए वो जवानी देखी
' अनीस लखनवी ' (1803–1874)
Duniya ik ajab Saraaye-Faani dekhi
Har cheez yahan ki aani jaani dekhi
Jo aa kay na jaaye woh budhapa dekhaa
Jo jaa kay na aaye - woh jawaani dekhi
' Mir Anees Lakhnavi ' (1803–1874)
Saraaye --- Free travelers lodge or inn where travelers & visitors can stay for a few days.
Faani - Perishable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michhami Dukkadam मिच्छामी दुक्कड़म
I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts. Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phra...
-
लालयेत पंच वर्षेषु - दश वर्षेषु ताड़येत प्राप्ते तु षोडशे वर्षे - पुत्रे मित्र वदाचरेत Laalyait Panch varsheshu - Dash varsheshu Taadyait ...
-
मध्यकालीन युग के भारत के महान संत कवियों में से एक थे कवि रहीम सैन - जिनकी विचारधारा आज भी उतनी ही प्रभावशाली है जितनी उनके समय में थी। कव...
-
If we put a diamond in a box - it becomes a jewelry box. If we put trash in it, it becomes a trash can. What we will become - depends ...
This is true 🙏
ReplyDeleteDhan Nirankar.
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorites. Used it even when I did not need it. But now I think I have earned it. 😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏🙏