Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I feel a little sad

 Every now and then I feel a little sad
And don't find any happiness around.

I sit for hours and hours in loneliness
Without uttering a word, or hearing a sound

Then one day, I met a wise man who said
All you have to do is 'Turn Around'

Why are you searching for it outside
When truly, happiness comes from inside.

If you look inward, you will find plenty of it,
Not just in your heart, but everywhere around.

So all you need to do is, my child,
                    just
      “Turn Around”

                                 ‘Rajan Sachdeva’
                                  (August 12, 2015)




No comments:

Post a Comment

हर किसी को अपना दर्दो-ग़म न सुनाओ Don't share your pain with everyone

हर किसी को अपना दर्दो-ग़म न सुनाओ  ज़ख्म दिल के ग़ैरों को हरगिज़ न दिखाओ  जज़्बातों का दुनिया में कोई मोल नहीं 'राजन ' अहमियत चाहो तो है...