Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michhami Dukkadam मिच्छामी दुक्कड़म
I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts. Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phra...
-
बाख़ुदा -अब तो मुझे कोई तमन्ना ही नहीं फिर ये क्या बात है कि दिल कहीं लगता ही नहीं सिर्फ चेहरे की उदासी से भर आए आँसू दिल का आलम तो अ...
-
मध्यकालीन युग के भारत के महान संत कवियों में से एक थे कवि रहीम सैन - जिनकी विचारधारा आज भी उतनी ही प्रभावशाली है जितनी उनके समय में थी। कव...
-
Koi Urooj De Na Zawaal De, Mujhe Sirf Itana Kamaal De Mujhe Apni Raah Mein Daal De, Ki Zamaana Meri Misaal De Teri Rehmaton Ka Nuzoo...
Tuhi Nirankar
ReplyDeleteMain Teri Sharan Haan
Mainu Baksh Lo
Dhan Nirankar Uncle Ji, I will never forget the teachings i have heard from you and other Saints about him. He is an Icon for us.
ReplyDeleteDavid.
Tu Hi Nirankar.
ReplyDeleteReally he was great saint.....dhan nirankar ji
ReplyDeleteThere are many times Bhapa Ram Chand ji examples I hear in sangat
Deletecan you please share the learnings and moments with Bhapa ram Chand Ji .
ReplyDeleteSeeking forgiveness
Sarita
if you click on the diary...there is a search option right above the Follow by email box.......... Write Bhapa Ram Chand ji in the search and you will get every article I wrote about him. Few articles about him are under the title "Blissful Memories"
ReplyDeleteRajan