Saturday, April 8, 2023

Why are we here?

We all have come into this world to gain some experience - to learn some lessons -
Like patience, tolerance, contentment, humility, compassion, detachment, etc.

While everyone should develop all these virtues - 
some people might have to work harder in a particular field than others.
We should ask ourselves: "Why am I here? 
What is my lesson to be learned? 
I think the lessons for me are patience and tolerance - 
Adjustment and harmony with circumstances - an unperturbed state of mind in every situation. 
What are yours?
You have to find out yourself.
                                    " Rajan Sachdeva "

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good reminder! ЁЯЩПЁЯП╝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a reminder for myself -- I mostly write for myself and it's great if it helps others too ЁЯЩПЁЯЩП

      Delete
  2. Thanks for bringing this topic to pander and proceed to develop meaningful life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience, Tolerance and Acceptance (PTA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only hope I can find why I am here and learn everything I must learn and return the favor to people who have helped me at every step of my life .ЁЯЩП

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah J├м Wah. ЁЯЩПЁЯЩПЁЯЩПЁЯЩПЁЯМ╣

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...