पूछे अगर कोई आप से - कि ज़िंदगी क्या है
हथेली पर थोड़ी सी राख रखना -और उड़ा देना
Poochhay agar koi aap say - ki zindagi kya hai
Hatheli par thori si raakh rakhnaa - aur uddaa denaa
Translation:
If someone asks you – what is life?
Place some ashes on your palm - and blow it off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michhami Dukkadam मिच्छामी दुक्कड़म
I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts. Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phra...
-
बाख़ुदा -अब तो मुझे कोई तमन्ना ही नहीं फिर ये क्या बात है कि दिल कहीं लगता ही नहीं सिर्फ चेहरे की उदासी से भर आए आँसू दिल का आलम तो अ...
-
मध्यकालीन युग के भारत के महान संत कवियों में से एक थे कवि रहीम सैन - जिनकी विचारधारा आज भी उतनी ही प्रभावशाली है जितनी उनके समय में थी। कव...
-
Koi Urooj De Na Zawaal De, Mujhe Sirf Itana Kamaal De Mujhe Apni Raah Mein Daal De, Ki Zamaana Meri Misaal De Teri Rehmaton Ka Nuzoo...
Nice 👍🙏
ReplyDeleteFACT OF LIFE🙏
ReplyDeleteExactly so 🙏🏿
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely the Truth !
ReplyDelete🙏
Anil
Life exists only during those blissful moments when I’m aware of your presence. All other moments just burn into ashes that the wind carries away leaving no traces behind.
ReplyDelete🙏🏼
Life exists only during those blissful moments when I’m aware of your presence. All other moments just burn into ashes that the wind carries away leaving no traces behind.
ReplyDelete🙏🏼
Life exists only during those blissful moments when I’m aware of your presence. All other moments just burn into ashes that the wind carries away leaving no traces behind.
ReplyDelete🙏🏼
Thanks for the reality of life and it’s very true ji.
ReplyDeleteSahi kaha ji
ReplyDeleteWow. Simple and apt.
ReplyDelete