Saturday, June 19, 2021

YOUNG vs OLD

When Young - I was worried about my Pimples
When I am Old - I am worried about my Wrinkles.

When I was young - I was waiting to hold her hand.
When Old - I am waiting for someone to hold my hand.

When young - I wanted my parents to leave me alone
When I am Old - I am worried to be left alone

When I was young - I hated being advised
When Old - there is no one around to Advise.

When young - I admired beautiful things
When I am Old - I see beauty in things around me

When I was young - I felt I was Eternal.
When I am Old - I know soon it will be my turn

When I was young - I celebrated the Moments
When I am Old - I am cherishing my Memories

When I was young - I found it difficult to wake up
When Old - I find it difficult to sleep

When I was young - I wanted to be a Heart-Throb
When OLD - I am worried when will my Heart Stop


               At different stages of life -
We worry about different things
We don't realize that life needs to be experienced.

It doesn't matter whether Young or Old -
Life needs to be lived
and lived with love and loved ones.

14 comments:

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...