Tuesday, December 22, 2020

We can change Ourselves and the Surroundings

We can change ourselves and our surroundings and create a new life if we want to -
- By changing the way we think. 

But, to alter and improve the way we think - it is necessary to change our awareness.
We must change the perception of ourselves - the image we have created of ourselves in our minds. 

Most of the time, the problem is that we look and judge everything subjectively - from our own point of view - by keeping ourselves in the center of everything. 

However, if we want to improve, then we need to change our attitude.
We need to start looking at ourselves objectively - from a neutral point of view.

As the ancient scriptures of India such as Bhagavad Geeta and Upanishads say - Be a witness.

By being a witness from a distance - as an outsider - we may be able to see a better and a real picture of ourselves.
And only then - We can improve and elevate ourselves - more easily and quickly.
                          ' Rajan Sachdeva '

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful article. One good way to achieve the ‘neutral point of thinking’ is meditation. Another way which is my personal technique, which i call Gaveer Chinta. it basically means to think very very deeply but also with a very strong logical mind. When i do this i often close my eyes, or even if i keep my eyes open i totally forgot about my surroundings. After a session of Gaveer Chinta i often realize what is the true gravity of one issue. Hope i made sense.
    -Sama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. This world is projection of my thoughts. Sometimes I see drops of dew as pearls but other time I see them as tears.
    Being witness of my own actions does help me to reflect on my actions and thoughts and improve.
    🙏

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...