Sunday, April 8, 2018

When I think of Your Grace

When I think of Your grace, all I can say is 'Va'
I'm relaxed, I am floating, I'm in a spiritual spa!
The world doesn't understand, that I don't have a plan -
I'm tired of explaining that, it was never in our hand.
We must try, I do admit but it happens how God wills.
Who am I to make it happen? God always fulfills.
And life is lived forward, but look backwards and you'll see-
God has planned each and everything it never ever was me.
God hears you before I do, God stands in between,
It all works out as per God's plan, I have always seen.
So no need to worry or take on stress, what will that achieve?
If you truly want peace of mind, just have faith and believe.
It won't happen a moment sooner, it will turnout as God has wrote,
God has our back, we cannot drown - so then we will but float.
Some say 'Thanks' some say 'Grace' with each breath I say 'Va'
I'm relaxed, I am floating, I'm in a spiritual spa!

                    By: "Sid Kundi" UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reason for Suffering

We suffer because we think -  that things should be different than what they are. However, every time, everything may not happen the way we ...