Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michhami Dukkadam मिच्छामी दुक्कड़म
I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts. Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phra...
-
बाख़ुदा -अब तो मुझे कोई तमन्ना ही नहीं फिर ये क्या बात है कि दिल कहीं लगता ही नहीं सिर्फ चेहरे की उदासी से भर आए आँसू दिल का आलम तो अ...
-
मध्यकालीन युग के भारत के महान संत कवियों में से एक थे कवि रहीम सैन - जिनकी विचारधारा आज भी उतनी ही प्रभावशाली है जितनी उनके समय में थी। कव...
-
Koi Urooj De Na Zawaal De, Mujhe Sirf Itana Kamaal De Mujhe Apni Raah Mein Daal De, Ki Zamaana Meri Misaal De Teri Rehmaton Ka Nuzoo...

I truly believe this, I remember as a child Rev Inder Singh Ji once taught me that I can even learn from a person who is evil or not good. I can learn how not to be or act. I have learnt a lot from a lot of Gurus and Saints even outside the Mission. For me my Root Guru is Nirankari Baba Ji or Mata Ji but I have many Branch Gurus also and where there theories or teachings reflect the similiarty of the Mission or enhance my beliefs or spiritual practices I try to learn as much as I can. Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji I once said that Gursikh Sikh Gaya au Gaya, that the Gursikh that who thinks they know everything is going downward not upward.
ReplyDelete