Wednesday, January 10, 2018

If God allowed me one more piece of life

If God allowed me one more piece of life, I would dress simpler,
would wallow in the sunlight, leaving uncovered not only my body, 
But also my soul.

I would probably not say everything I think, 
But definitely think all I say.

 I would give wings to the children,
But I would leave the child alone so that he could learn how to fly on his own.

Nobody would remember you if you keep your thoughts secret. 
Force yourself to express them.
                                   'Gabriel Garcia Marquez '
                                        Great Latin American Writer 
                                                 Recipient of  Nobel Prize in Literature.

1 comment:

घाटी और शिखर

जब घाटी से देखते थे - तो बहुत सुंदर लगता था शिखर।  जब शिखर के पास पहुँच कर देखा  तो लगा कि घाटी इस से ज़्यादा सुंदर है।  अक़्सर - दूर से देखने...