Thursday, October 27, 2022

Why no blogs have been posted lately?

In my last blog about "Deepavali - Replacing the old with new"
I had mentioned my knee surgery - and inability to write new blogs during the post-surgery recovery process.
Perhaps many people did not read that blog. 
I am still receiving messages from many well-wishers asking why no new blog has been posted for a while. 
I appreciate their concern - but it's hard to reply to everyone individually - so I am posting the details again.

I had my Total knee replacement surgery last Tuesday - October 18th. 
I came home the next day - Wednesday, October 19th. 
But I am not supposed to sit on a chair or use a computer - therefore, unable to write anything new.
However, I will try to resume my routines as soon as I gain enough physical strength to sit up and use the laptop.
But nonetheless, I am grateful to everyone for all their love and support - well-wishes, prayers, and blessings.
May Almighty Nirankar bless us all.
                     " Rajan Sachdeva "

(Written on behalf of Rajan Sachdeva ji as per his wish)

17 comments:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery ji.
    Gaurav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajan ji. I wish you a speedy
    and complete recovery.
    Vishnu Panjwani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajan Ji, Live Long Healthy Life.
    Yash-Sneh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir, have a great recovery. I am sure there is pain but it is totally worth it. My mom did it and her life is renewed so was my fufu’s. Both are enjoying all around the world now. I will see you soon after your recovery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you early recovery Rajan jee ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปhnji phle health ok ho jaye thn jldi jldi blogs ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dhan Nirankar Ji๐Ÿ™

    Wish you speedy recovery… Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care sir nirankar always bless u

    may you liv long and enjoy full life๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dnj Bhaisahib ji
    May Nirankar bless you with early recovery and a very very healthy life.
    It takes time
    To recover so humble request… please take full rest as per doctors instructions and please please exercise a lot. May Nirankar bless you… you are in our prayers. Datar Mehr kare… sare sukh de๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dhan Nirankar ji
    Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery ji Rajan ji ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a speedy recovery Rajan uncle ji

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon sir
    Everyone is missing your blogs ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  13. May Almighty Nirankar bless you speedy recovery and physical strength to bless us with your wisdom and advices. Please do get proper physical therapy regularly to regain strength in the operated knee. God bless. Heartiest wishes from Dr.Brij Mohan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wish you speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  15. wish you a good recovery ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks you for sharing Valuable Information, I have read your all blogs and got huge information and knowledge, Let's have a look on...
    Knee Replacement in Shastri Nagar
    Joint Replacement Surgeon in Shastri Nagar
    Hospital in Shastri Nagar Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...