Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Warning signs from the Body & Vehicles

Sant Amar Singh ji Pataila often used to say that a vehicle should be taken to a workshop periodically for maintenance and repairs.
Sometimes, we may get some signs from the vehicle that it requires repairs.

Once, I accompanied Sant Amar Singh ji to Nirankari Kothi, Delhi, to see Baba Gurbachan Singh ji. 
Behan Jagjeet ji, who was very young at that time - came to him and said - Han ji - Gaddi workshop ch aa gayi hai? (So - the vehicle has come to the workshop?)

And Pita ji replied as usual - 
Han ji - Gaddi workshop ch aaundi rahay taan theek rehndi hai." 
(The vehicle that often comes to the workshop - stays in tune.)

And the same goes for the body and mind - which are vehicles of the soul. 
Periodically, our bodies may also send some signs that ask for immediate attention.

A few days ago - I got the signs from both types of my vehicles.

First, it was my car. 
So, I took it to the workshop.
After inspections and a few adjustments, they gave me a green chit to drive it for a long-distance trip to Michigan.

Then, just a few days back, I got warning signs from my other vehicle - the body. 
So I was taken to ER in the middle of the night.
After a day of running all kinds of tests and procedures, they also gave me a green chit and sent me home the next day.

However, this incident raised a few questions -
it made me think -
What - if it was not just a warning?
What if it was a real, genuine call?
Was I ready for my next voyage?
Am I even ready now?
Or do I need time to get ready?
Is there any certainty of having enough time - 
are there any guarantees?
                                  ' Rajan Sachdeva '

5 comments:

  1. Makes all the sense in the world for a healthy life as well as car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLZZZZZZZZ REQUEST H MERE SANT JI K VASTWIK CALL KI BAT MT KRO ..
    DAS KO AUR HM SBKO APJI KI BAHUT BAHUT BAHUT JROORT H JI SANT JI - APKA MARG DRSHN CHAHIYE DAS KO ..APJI MISSION K KOHINOOR HEERE HO .. BLKE WO HEERA TO EK PTHR H KIMTI PR APJI TO BESHKIMTI WO HEERE HO JO JEENE KI KLA DETE HO
    GURMT MEIN MARG DRSHN KRTE HO AUR CHETAN KRTE REHTE HO ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Nirankar give you a long healthy and happy life. Such incidents make us re-evaluate our life priorities, and bring us closer to Nirankar. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pray to Nirankar for your long, happy life and v.good health.
    Your guidance and blessings are highly needed.
    ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nirankars blessings for every minute we are on this earth. Let’s pray that we do not loose this Golden opportunity thinking there is a tomorrow. Blessed that all was well with you ji. Your guidance is very much needed.

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...