This morning, I received an inspirational 'Good-Morning' message - which said:
"Good friends are better and far more valuable than medicine.
Because, medicines have an expiry date, while a good friendship never expires."
It was a nice message, but I thought something was missing in it - a significant factor in friendship - which is Communication.
In fact, communication is an essential ingredient in all relationships.
Without communication, every relationship, including friendship, eventually fades out.
The same is true in Bhakti.
Without direct communication with Almighty Nirankar, we slowly start losing this relationship as well - and may start looking for and depending on other alternatives in the physical world.
' Rajan Sachdeva '
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michhami Dukkadam เคฎिเค्เคाเคฎी เคฆुเค्เคเคก़เคฎ
I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts. Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phra...
-
เคฌाเฅुเคฆा -เค เคฌ เคคो เคฎुเคे เคोเค เคคเคฎเคจ्เคจा เคนी เคจเคนीं เคซिเคฐ เคฏे เค्เคฏा เคฌाเคค เคนै เคि เคฆिเคฒ เคเคนीं เคฒเคเคคा เคนी เคจเคนीं เคธिเคฐ्เคซ เคेเคนเคฐे เคी เคเคฆाเคธी เคธे เคญเคฐ เคเค เคँเคธू เคฆिเคฒ เคा เคเคฒเคฎ เคคो เค ...
-
เคฎเคง्เคฏเคाเคฒीเคจ เคฏुเค เคे เคญाเคฐเคค เคे เคฎเคนाเคจ เคธंเคค เคเคตिเคฏों เคฎें เคธे เคเค เคฅे เคเคตि เคฐเคนीเคฎ เคธैเคจ - เคिเคจเคी เคตिเคाเคฐเคงाเคฐा เคเค เคญी เคเคคเคจी เคนी เคช्เคฐเคญाเคตเคถाเคฒी เคนै เคिเคคเคจी เคเคจเคे เคธเคฎเคฏ เคฎें เคฅी। เคเคต...
-
Koi Urooj De Na Zawaal De, Mujhe Sirf Itana Kamaal De Mujhe Apni Raah Mein Daal De, Ki Zamaana Meri Misaal De Teri Rehmaton Ka Nuzoo...
Thank you ๐
ReplyDelete๐๐ excllent I have heard many stories of our Great Saint Bhapa Ram Chand Ji who used to openly speak to Nirankar out loud ๐
ReplyDeleteSo true. The essence of any relation is communication whether its social or spiritual connect.
ReplyDeleteVery nicely explained ji
ReplyDeletewow... Simple words and excellent message...Thank You Ji
ReplyDelete��
ReplyDeleteBeautiful๐
ReplyDelete๐
ReplyDelete