Saturday, September 5, 2020

Happy Teacher's Day - Happy Dr. Radhakrishnan Day

Teachers help build the characteristics of an individual, a society, and a nation.
The teacher is a candle that burns itself and gives light to others.
A teacher takes the hands of the students, opens their minds, and touches their hearts. 

Find a great teacher - a Guru - who will help you personally - by guiding you at each step of your life on a personal level  - by answering all your questions and removing any doubts that you might have. 


A Proficient and experienced teacher will never tell you to stop asking questions - to stay quiet or withdrawn and believe every word without any doubt whatsoever. Good teachers will always encourage you to ask questions until you are fully satisfied. 
Because the teachers who are indeed wise, do not advise you to enter the house of their wisdom. 
They lead you to the threshold of your mind. 

My salutations and attributes to all my teachers - my Gurus, who helped me personally to reach where I am - to be what I am today - especially Dr. D S Narula, Pandit Vacahaspati ji, and Aaftaab-e-Sitar Ustad Vilayat Khan Sahib in my professional field - - and Bhapa Ram Chand ji Kapurthala and Sant Amar Singh ji Patiala - who personally helped, encouraged, supported, and guided me in the Spiritual fields. 

An awe-inspiring teacher is hard to find, difficult to part with, and impossible to forget.

Being a teacher is the highest privilege - and having a great teacher is the best blessing.

In fact, if there were no teachers, all other professions would not even exist. 

               Happy Teacher's Day - Happy Dr. Radhakrishnan Day
                                ' Rajan Sachdeva ' 

3 comments:

  1. What a befitting tribute to Teachers. True, if there were no teachers, all other professions would not even exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rajan Jee, let me take this liberty to salute you as well of being my Spiritual teacher and mentor. I am indebted to you for the right directions and answers to my queries. Please accept my Gratitude and keep showering your blessings

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...