Tuesday, December 3, 2019

How will you escape?

Interviewer: Imagine you​ ​are on the​ ​3rd floor of a building, ​and ​it caught fire.
How will you escape?
Candidate: It's ​​simple. I will stop ​imagining !!!
                                                ~  ~ ~

The above episode was sent to me by a friend as a joke. 
However, when you think about it - many times, our worries, anxieties, and miseries are also based upon mere imaginations. 
For example, People are talking about me behind my back - my friends don't like me - they are planning to harm me, people hate me, etc. are some times mere assumptions on our part. 
The worries will be over the moment we stop imagining such things.
Find out the truth before assuming and blaming others.
                                     ' Rajan Sachdeva '

3 comments:

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...