Thursday, July 9, 2026

मोको कहाँ ढूँढ़े रे बंदे (Where are you searching for me?) Moko kahan dhoondhay?

मोको कहाँ ढूँढ़े रे बंदे, मैं तो तेरे पास में। 
ना मैं देवल ना मैं मसजिद, ना काबे कैलास में।
ना मैं जप में, ना  मैं तप में, ना मैं व्रत उपवास में ।
न मैं कर्म-क्रिया में रहता, ना ही योग संन्यास में । 
खोजी होय तो तुरतै मिलिहौं, पल भर की तलास में।
कहत कबीर सुनो भई साधो मैं तो हूं विश्वास में  
           " सत्गुरु कबीर जी महाराज "
=============================

Moko kahan dhoondhay ray Banday 
Main to teray paas mein

Na main Deval na main Masjid, Na Kaabaa Kailas mein 
Na main jap mein, na main tap mein, na main vrat upvaas mein 
Na main Karm-Kriya mein rehta, na hi yog sanyaas mein 
khoji hoy to turatai milihaun, pal bhar ki talaas men
Kehat 'Kabeer' suno bhai Sadho Main to hoon Vishwas mein
                          "Satguru Kabeer ji Maharaj"
              =============================

                 English translation:

Where do you search for Me, O seeker? I am right here beside you.
I am neither in the temple nor in the mosque; neither in the Kaaba nor in Kailash.

I am not found in chanting or penance, nor in vows or fasting.
I dwell neither in rituals and ceremonies, nor in the paths of Yoga and renunciation.
I am right here beside you.

If you are a true seeker, you shall find Me instantly—in the span of a single moment.
Says Kabir, "Listen, O seekers: I reside in faith." 

5 comments:

  1. THAT IS OMINI PRESENT GOD NIRANKAR , DHAN NIRANKAR JI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vishwaas is the key🙏 keep blessed with that kind of vishwaas🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. A seeker who understands that God is omnipresent and limitless, uses the process of elimination or “neti neti” to narrow his search and find God, as Saint Kabir Ji guides him or her to do in this verse.
    However, once the seeker has found God, then his belief (vishwas) uses the process of inclusion or “iti iti” to broaden his or her vision to see God in everyone and everything. 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete

Guru Poornima - Thanks and Gratitude to all my Gurus

On the Auspicious Occasion of Guru Purnima, I extend my heartfelt greetings and Best wishes to our respected Parents, all Teachers & Men...