The capacity to learn is a gift.
The ability to learn is a skill.
But the willingness to learn is a choice.
High performers are not born—they are shaped by determination and discipline.
Success is rarely the result of talent alone; it is built through a mindset that never stops learning, striving, and improving.
Even the most ambitious goals can be achieved with unwavering determination and consistent practice.
And if you have the right people to support you, anything is possible.
" Rajan Sachdeva"
सीखने की क्षमता ईश्वर प्रदत्त एक उपहार - कुदरत से मिला एक तोहफ़ा है।
सीखने की योग्यता एक कौशल है - हुनर है।
लेकिन सीखने की इच्छा एक चुनाव है।
सफल और बेहतरीन प्रदर्शन करने वाले लोग जन्म से नहीं - बल्कि दृढ़ संकल्प एवं अनुशासन की वजह से बेहतर बनते हैं।
सफलता सिर्फ़ हुनर से ही नहीं मिलती, बल्कि हमेशा कुछ सीखने की सोच और संकल्प से प्राप्त होती है।
अटूट संकल्प और लगातार अभ्यास से बड़े से बड़े लक्ष्य भी हासिल किए जा सकते हैं।
और अगर आपके पास साथ देने वाले सही लोग हों, तो कुछ भी हासिल करना मुमकिन है।
" राजन सचदेव "
Super words dhan nirankar ji
ReplyDeletePlz bless that I keep on learning
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this insight. For me, you are someone who models this practically. Thank you for always being there!
ReplyDeleteI am still a learner .... Maybe I will achieve my goal one day, or perhaps I will always be a learner. 🙏🙏
DeleteVery inspiring Rajan Saheb!
ReplyDeleteI talk about this all the time with different artists. You can have natural talent or developed talent, but without discipline you won’t progress. Artist and musicians will find success in structure. I’m learning this as I go.
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteBahut hee Uttam aur shikhshadayak bachan ji .🙏
ReplyDeletedass ko bhi asirbad dena ji
ReplyDeleteAptly put. Learning is lifetime tool. It's like a comb, which one get when one goes bald. Successful people did nothing distinct. But learning habit coupled with persistence, resilience and never-say-no mindset made it possible for them to stand out.
ReplyDeleteIndeed , very well written and said. Amazing words :-) Man me hai viswaas Pura Hai viswaas ek din hum honge kamiyab. I M POSSIBLE , impossible itself have I am possible word with in , Just need to look closely. Bhagvan ke ghar Der Hai andher to hay he nahi.
ReplyDeleteSo true. Thanks.
ReplyDelete🩷 just beautiful
ReplyDelete