Few Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
- A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
- In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- An ounce of patience is worth more than a ton of preaching.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business
- God has no religion.
- Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent than the one derived from fear of punishment.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.