Monday, August 5, 2024

Less Complexity - Less Anxiety

When I am running after the things that I want - my life becomes like a furnace of distress and anxiety.
Would my life become calm and peaceful - free of anxiety if I got all the things I wanted? 
Perhaps not.
Then, some new desire will pop up - to get more, better, and newer things.
And there will never be an end to this vicious cycle.

Therefore, the Holy Scriptures advise us to cut down on desires - 
To have fewer desires and to adopt simplicity in life. 
Less desires and less complexity in lifestyle means less anxiety 
       and more peace of mind.
                        "Rajan Sachdeva"

5 comments:

  1. True! Unobtainable desires and unfulfilled expectations lead to uncomfortable anxieties and unresolved complexities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simpler lifer with fewer desires and expectations is a happier choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you hundred percent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete

Shiva and Shakti are One

                 " Na Shiv Shaktirahito - Na Shakti: Shivavarjita                    Ubhayorasti Taadatmyam Vahnidahakayoriva " N...