Saturday, February 2, 2019

River and the Well

River said to the well:
You should know that we are not the same.
There is no comparison between you and me. 
Do you know how much difference is there between you and me?

The well said:
Yes - As much difference lies in disorientation and stagnation
 - in wandering restlessly and sitting calmly and peacefully.

Secondly, you go to the thirsty whereas the thirsty come to me. 

Third and most importantly, you run from high to low - 
 - from the top to the bottom, therefore your sweet water eventually becomes salty. 
Whereas I move from low to high - from bottom to upwards - so I always stay sweet.


2 comments:

जब लग इस संसार में है माया का साथ

जब लग इस संसार में - है माया का साथ  तब लग छोटे और बड़े सब जोड़ें आकर हाथ  सब जोड़ें आकर हाथ - कहें मैं भाई तेरा  चली जाए माया तो बोलें - तू क्...