Saturday, January 19, 2019

Why Did She Leave?

A young boy and a girl were sitting next to each other on a flight. They started talking and found many common interests. They talked, and laughed and enjoyed each other’s company a lot during the long flight. 
When they reached the destination and got off the plane - before saying goodbye - the boy said:
“You know...I really like you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?”
The girl said, “Do you own a Maruti*?”
The boy said No
“Do you have a flat?"
“No”
“Do you have a job?” 
“No”
“Then no”. The girl said. “I don’t want to be your friend” 
And she left without even saying Goodbye.
The boy was shocked. 
He thought ……
‘I have three Mercedes and two BMWs in my garage. Why would I want to have a Maruti*?
I have a huge bungalow in a posh area of the city. Why would I want to live in a small flat?
I have a multi-million dollars’ worth business and over 200 employees working for me. Why would I need a job? 
And started to wonder……. Why did she leave me?

Moral:
• Do not jump to conclusions in a haste.
• Do not make decisions without knowing the whole situation.
• Never judge anyone from your own standards.
• They might be much higher and bigger than your perception. 
                                 " Rajan Sachdeva "       

*Maruti …..The brand name of an Indian car

4 comments:

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...