Thursday, September 20, 2018

Always Ask....Never Assume

The CNN photographer John was told that a twin-engine plane would be waiting at the airport. 
Arriving at the airport he spotted a plane warming up outside the hangar. 
He jumped in & said: "Let's go." 
The pilot happily took off.
Once in the air, John told the Pilot: 
"Fly low over the valley so I can take pictures of the fire on the hill." 
Pilot: "Why?" 
John: "I’m the photographer for CNN. I need to get some close-up shots." 
The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, then asked: 
"So what you’re telling me is - you’re not my flying instructor?" 

Life is Short. 
Always Ask -- Never Assume.
Gyan + Karma - Action with knowledge brings success. 

1 comment:

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...