Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy ThanksGiving to All


























All festivals are for a reason - to convey a hidden important message. 
They are reminders of the little things that we generally tend to forget. 

Usually, we are quick to complain and criticize - and slow and reluctant to appreciate. 
However, it should be the other way around. 
We should pause and think again before criticizing someone - 
and be grateful for whatever big or little anyone does for us. 

Thanks-Giving Day is a reminder of the attitude of gratitude.
 
But it should not be just a formality - a ritual of saying Thanks on this day only. 
It should be sincere - from the heart and all the time. 
Eventually - it is we who will benefit the most by doing so. 
Complaining less and appreciating more will help to improve the relationships with everyone. 
Less complaining and criticizing would also keep one free from anxiety. 

Let's be grateful for everything we have.
Grateful to Almighty - 
And each and every one who is and has been a part of our life in any way. 
Not just today - but Always. 
                                                  ' Rajan Sachdeva '

7 comments:

  1. Sincerely Thankful to you uncle ji!
    For showering blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank All Almighty for I had almost all in whose company I' m leading my life. Professor Sahib, your thought provoking blogs are inspiration to practise same in real life. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr Gulati ji for your kind words.
      May the Lord, Almighty Nirankar bless us all with the attitude of gratitude

      Delete
  4. So true . Why we have to have special day to thank ?
    We should thank everyone every day and to God for keeping us alive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you a very happy Thanksgiving Guruji! I feel like using this occasion to express my gratitude. I feel so blessed and grateful to have a music teacher like you in my life.

    I truly enjoy our lessons together and I’m so happy to have developed such a beautiful friendship with you. You are generous with sharing your knowledge and flexible with our schedules. You have made me appreciate the sitar and Indian classical music on a whole different level and I know there’s a long way to go. I am blessed to have you by my side in this journey. I sincerely appreciate your presence in my life and I realize deeply how invaluable this exchange of knowledge is. One simply cannot put a price on it.

    I bow down with folded hands and await your blessings. ✨🌱🌺

    Happy thanksgiving again to you and your family. See you soon :)

    - Priyal

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...