Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oh Lord......... Let me ..........

My Lord !
Let me be patient.
Let me realize that you are in charge of all things.​

​Let me realize that I am not the "Doer"
Let me realize that I can only act according to whatever power you have vested in me,
and according to the wisdom, You gave me.  ​

​Let me realize that I am merely an instrument in thy hands. ​

​Let me realize that everything I see, is your manifestation.
Let me realize that I am only a visitor in this world to witness your marvelous creation.
Let me be a "Witness"

                                                                              'Rajan Sachdeva'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reason for Suffering

We suffer because we think -  that things should be different than what they are. However, every time, everything may not happen the way we ...