Wednesday, August 14, 2019

No post since last few weeks

I have received several messages and emails asking why I have not posted anything for the past few weeks. 
Many have shown their concern about my health and welfare as well. 
First of all, I would like to thank everyone from the core of my heart for their concern.
Many friends and acquaintances already know that we have now moved to Chicago. The process of moving, packing- unpacking, and settling at the new place has kept me quite busy for the past several weeks. Hopefully, I will get back to my old routine very soon. 
I thank everyone again for the continual love and support. 
                                                        ' Rajan Sachdeva '

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes and seeking blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. थैंक्स मामा जी अच्छा लगा जानकर आपके ब्लॉग्स फिर आ रहे हैं ! शिफ़्ट का भी बताया आपने दातार आपको नई जगह पर बहुत खुशियों से लबरेज़ रखे आपके अच्छे स्वास्थ्य की कामना करते हैं धन निरंकार जी !

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...