Friday, April 24, 2020

A Man Asked God

A man died of Coronavirus. 
When he went to heaven, he asked God:
Dear God, I had heard and read in the Holy Scriptures that you always protect your devotees, who believe in you.
That you always come to save them whenever they need you. 
I chanted your name, and prayed to you every day and night, why did you not come to save me? 

God replied: My dear child - I came to you so many times - 
Sometimes as PM, or as CM - as doctors or as policemen - 
as friends or as employees of the city corporation -
and I told you to stay at home. 
I even sent you messages on TV and social media. 
But you never listened to me. 
So, I had to call you here. 
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                 Stay home - Stay safe. 
If you must leave, then take all precautions.
                                May God bless all. 
             "Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah - Sarve Santu Niraamaya" 
May everyone in the world stay well and happy. 
May everyone in the world be without any disease. 
                                (From the Vedas)

5 comments:

  1. Nanak Naam Chardi Kalan Tera Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala 😊🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. Need of the hour is compliance of "Stay -indoors, Stay Safe, Stay healthy" philosophy n imbibe habit of personal hygiene coupled with maintenance of physical distance.

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...