Thursday, March 5, 2020

Choice is yours

There was a saint who always seemed to be happy.  
People had observed him for many years, and they had never found him sad.
One day they asked him: ‘What is the secret of your happiness?’ 
He said, ‘There is no secret. 
Every morning when I wake up, I meditate for ten minutes, and then I say to myself: 
“Listen, there are two possibilities today… 
you can either be miserable - or you can be blissful. 
It’s your choice.”
And I always choose to be blissful.

4 comments:

  1. Rajanji, what is your take on corona virus situation in the world? Want to know your philosophical point of view and your perspective. Please touch upon it when you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete

Itnay Betaab kyon hain - Why so much restlessness?

 Itnay betaab - itnay beqaraar kyon hain  Log z aroorat say zyaada hoshyaar  kyon hain  Moonh pay to sabhi dost hain lekin Peeth peechhay d...