Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hotel Inquiry "Are Dogs Welcome at your hotel?"



"Are Dogs Welcome at your hotel?"






A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation. 

He wrote: I would very much like to bring my dog with me. 
He is well-groomed and very well behaved.
Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me?"

An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote:

SIR: "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bed sheets, silverware or pictures off the walls.

I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. 

And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.

So yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. 

And, if your dog will vouch for you, we may not require to run a back ground check on you.

                                                                       'From the web'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything we hear is an opinion - not a fact

We are living in the era of social media. However, everything we hear from someone - or read or watch on social media is their opinion -  - ...