Monday, April 22, 2024

Two Types of Gratitude

There are two types of gratitude.

The first type of gratitude is for what we have - what we have received.
The second is for what we did not get - what we do not have.

First - 
I am fortunate to have everything I need to live a comfortable life.
I am thankful that I have a home, a good source of income, a vehicle, and a loving family 
- loving and caring children who are always there for me in my time of need.

Second -
I am grateful that I do not have any serious illness, legal troubles, or financial burdens of any kind. 
I am fortunate to be free from any severe disease. 
I am grateful for not having to face any challenging situations.

I see and hear about millions of people who are suffering from poverty, hunger, violence, or some incurable terminal diseases. 
I am grateful that I have been spared from any such condition.

Let's stop getting angry and complaining about every small thing -
and start counting what we have and what we luckily do not have.
                                     " Rajan Sachdeva "

2 comments:

  1. very well said ЁЯСМЁЯЩПЁЯЩПЁЯЩПЁЯЩПЁЯЩП

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to live positive and grateful life ЁЯМ╣ЁЯМ╣

    ReplyDelete

Reason for Suffering

We suffer because we think -  that things should be different than what they are. However, every time, everything may not happen the way we ...