Saturday, September 26, 2026

Michhami Dukkadam मिच्छामी दुक्कड़म

I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts. 





Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phrase that translates to: 
"May any negative action, hurt, or wrongdoing I have caused be made vain and forgiven.
If I have hurt you, knowingly or unknowingly, through thought, word, or deed, I ask for your forgiveness.”

 It is not just saying "I'm sorry." 
It is a profound spiritual wish to wipe away the karmic effects of any pain caused to any living being through thoughts, words, or actions. 



























9 comments:

  1. 🙏🙏
    Ashok Chaudhary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than only apologies. But a wish to restore those who might’ve suffered as a result of our actions or words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ji, for making me undestand the values of apologies,

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Jain tradition of seeking forgiveness for any actions, knowingly or unknowingly, that may have hurt someone. It is not only about freeing yourself from guilt or regret, but also about freeing the other person from any hurt or resentment they may still be holding on to. 🙏
    Michhami Dukkadam. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michhami Dukkadam 🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🌸 क्षमा — आत्मा का आभूषण 🌸
    क्षमा वही, जो चोट सहकर भी,
    मन में कोई मलाल न रखे,
    जिसने दिल को दुखाया हो कभी,
    उसके लिए भी बुरा ख्याल न रखे।

    क्षमा कमज़ोरी नहीं होती,
    ये तो साहस की पहचान है,
    जो बदले की राह छोड़ दे,
    वही सच्चा इंसान है।

    शब्दों से लगी चोटें अक्सर,
    मन में गहरे घाव कर जाती हैं,
    पर क्षमा की दो बूंदें ही,
    वर्षों की पीड़ा हर जाती हैं।

    क्षमा में इतनी शक्ति है,
    जो टूटे रिश्ते जोड़ सके,
    एक झुका हुआ सा प्रेम भरा मन,
    नफ़रत की दीवारें तोड़ सके।

    मन में न रहे किसी के प्रति राग-द्वेष की भावना,
    यही तो जीवन का सच्चा आभूषण है—उत्तम क्षमा। 🙏🌸
    🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s wonderful way to be humble

    ReplyDelete
  8. क्षमा कोई ताकतवर ही मांग सकता है। कमजोर अपने आपको जस्टिफाई करता रहता है। क्षमा मागने वाले को नमन,!

    ReplyDelete

उस ज़ावीऐ से देख सकूं To see from such a perspective

सुख़नवरी में बस इतना कमाल वाजिब हो  अधूरी बात में पूरा ख़्याल वाजिब हो  ख़ुदा करे कि मैं उस ज़ावीऐ से देख सकूं  जहां से आपके अंदर का हाल वाजिब ह...