"You cannot change the people around you
But
You can change the people around you."
Please read again and contemplate.
" Rajan Sachdeva "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
आज एक बहुत गहरा और विचारणीय उद्धरण (Quotation) पढ़ने को मिला: -
"आप अपने आस-पास के लोगों को नहीं बदल सकते
लेकिन
आप अपने आस-पास के लोगों को बदल सकते हैं। "
कृपया दोबारा पढ़ें और इस पर विचार करें।
" राजन सचदेव "
Thank you. Took me a minute. Then it made sense
ReplyDeleteYou can never ever change the people around you anywhere in the world, but you have total control in one person, and that is YOU. Once you change yourself, it seems a whole world automatically is changed.
ReplyDeleteDr. Khilanani
I had to read it few times to get it into my head 😄
ReplyDeleteBut absolutely!!! The more I age, it’s one profound lesson I have learnt to adapt to 🙏🏽
I believe, you cannot change people but one with the power/ mindset they can change people around oneself.
ReplyDeleteSorry veerr ji bhuat baat pada lekin nahi samjh aya 😔🙏🏻
ReplyDeleteBaat apne aap ko badlne ke h
ReplyDeleteDhan Nirankar ji!
ReplyDeleteProfound reminder indeed! To my meager understanding , I cannot change the ( thinking /mindset/ preconceptions of) people around me but sure enough can change who I want to be around ( thereby changing the people around me).
Often, we exhaust our time and energy on contemplating about how the other person should or should have acted, behaved or said just because it doesn’t align with my own values or thinking.
Amidst all the differences in various relationships, sometimes it is in the best interest to not change / remove or get separated from a person but to move forward with a deeper understanding within ; not pretending but with acceptance; definitely not because of lany social , emotional obligation.
Japanese technique of Interpersonal relationships (IKIGAI) revolves around similar thought you've share. Accepting others including Adapting while remaining flexible is sure key to happiness.
ReplyDelete