Thursday, July 9, 2026

Moko kahaan dhoondhe re banday - Sitar & Vocal Video by Ustad Shujaat Hussain Khan




Moko kahaan dhoondhe re banday 
 Sitar & Vocal Video by Ustad Shujaat Hussain Khan 

Ustad Shujaat Khan ji is one of the best Sitar players of this era, an excellent singer, and one of my mentors and a great friend. 
The Gayaki style of his Sitar playing and his deep emotional voice touch everyone's heart. Most of all, he is a superb human, loving, kind, affectionate, and down-to-earth. He is such a big celebrity in the Indian classical music circles, yet he is always so humble and modest. 
I always cherish the wonderful, pleasant times I was able to spend with him.
                                                          " Rajan Sachdeva"
 
Ustad Shujat Khan and Rajan Sachdeva 
Old Memories (1990-91)


7 comments:

Michhami Dukkadam मिच्छामी दुक्कड़म

I ask your forgiveness if I ever hurt you with any of my words, actions, or thoughts.  Michhami Dukkadam is an ancient traditional Jain phra...