Monday, July 27, 2026

Older is Wiser

                Older is Wiser
As we get older, we can share 
Many stories of our experiences 
Greater strength from our hardships 
Easier acceptance of our challenges 
Fewer expectations from all others 
More gratitude for what we have 
Deeper love for our close ones 
And profound faith in the Creator 
     By: Ram Nagrani ji (Washington, DC)


9 comments:

  1. Well said.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree full heartedly. 🙏🙏
    Sudha Saraswat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it applies for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. An old person is always wiser,as he has experienced more failures.
    Regards
    Ashok Chaudhary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful thoughts, thanks Uncle ji for sharing! I pray for these wonderful qualities that I need to learn. With kind regards, Srini

    ReplyDelete
  6. An older can be a wiser when he or she spent his time thoughtfully just like you

    ReplyDelete

Happy independence Day India भारतीय स्वतंत्रता दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ

        Happy independence Day India भारतीय स्वतंत्रता दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ भारत का गौरव हमेशा बढ़ता रहे। आइए, देश की एकता और अखंडता क...