Sunday, February 8, 2015

Old Memories

 Yesterday, I wanted to record some music on my iPhone but it said "memory full. I was told that I should delete some old, not so useful material to make some memory available for the new or more important stuff.

I thought our mind is also full of countless old memories. Some are useful and some are useless.
We have stored so much useless information in our brains that it cannot accept any new ideas.
We need to learn to unlearn whatever is of no use to us anymore. Then only we can store more useful thoughts.


Only by reducing our wants, worldly desires and expectations we will be able to fill our minds with divine thoughts.
                                                                    ‘Rajan Sachdeva’





No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Battles Wisely...

An elephant took a bath in a river and was walking on the road.  When it neared a bridge, it saw a pig fully soaked in mud coming from the...